How does my event qualify to be an HRLive-sponsored event?
For an event to be considered for sponsorship by HRLive, the host must:
- Have a clean moderation history. One or two warnings are acceptable, but anything beyond that will be flagged for review.
- Strive to be a positive influence in the community.
- Have hosted awesome events with significant engagement and attendance.
Simple giveaways and tipping rooms do not qualify to be HRLive-sponsored events 😕. We are looking for experiences that engage and inspire our community in unique and creative ways 🌈!
How can I increase the odds of my event being sponsored?
- Your idea should be creative! ✨
- Submit a detailed proposal of your event.
- Submit an event that will happen at least 3 weeks from the day of submission.
- If possible, summarize your prior events (including content, attendance, engagement, and anything else you can think of).
- If possible, create content around the event, like posts and promotional material.
OK, I’m excited! How do I submit my event application?
Fill out this form! You can also start promoting your event without our official sponsorship by tagging #HRLive. We’ll be watching! 👀